We are urgently recruiting Projects Control Director for one of our reputable Clients in the Middle East.
- Effectively lead the project control functions for the Business Unit.
- Implement policies, guidelines to establish appropriate project control practices for organization.
- Possess broad knowledge of project controls concepts and principles and apply the as appropriate based on sound judgment and experience.
- Understands and applies financial terminology and measures.
- Possess knowledge and experience in utilizing commercial strategies.
- Expert understanding of large project and multiple project scheduling techniques.
- Expert understanding of schedule resource loading and leveling.
- Able to review and analyze project program and oversee the production of accurate progress/performance reports.
- Able to review and assess (as required) raw data that comes from project automated systems.
- Able to serve as a key participant in client &/or subcontractor negotiations.
- Drafts comprehensive corporate level procedures.
- Creates, analyzes and critiques global strategic plans.
- Develops and maintains Business Unit specifications and procedures.
- Will serve in project review capacity as required to assist teams to achieve project objectives.
- Works with management to correctly identify staffing needs.
- Ensures that employee performance issues are documented & addressed.
- Willing to assume mentoring and training role.
- Execute multi-project progress reporting.
- Extracts, analyzes, & reports on meaningful data from automated systems.
- Investigates programmatic causes of variances between estimated, committed & actual amounts & recommends solutions or recovery plans.
- Works with corporate functional leader to implement cornerstone systems.
- Prepares and maintains accurate schedules, compliant estimates & budgets for all projects.
- Prepares issues and maintains project cost and work-hour reports.
- Establishes and maintains scheduling standards and procedures at a professional level.
- Monitors, analyzes and develops strategies for profit maximization. Implements Business Unit standards for change control.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical Engineering. Master Degree would be an advantage
- Minimum 12 + years of experience in similar role with large projects preferably EPC / turnkey for O&G / Power / Industrial projects.
- Must have the previous experience in the Middle East.