We are urgently recruiting Senior Planning Manager for one of our reputable Clients in the Middle East.
- Managing planning department oversee the preparation of the integrated master schedules and cost plans for all on-going projects.
- Responsible for preparing & maintaining - accurate schedules, compliant estimates & reporting.
- Ensure effective communication with consultants and clients.
- Monitor projects progress to ensure timely delivery of key milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure that resources are optimized through integration of the schedules.
- Maintain an accurate assessment of projects status at all times and provide reports to the management and the Client.
- Risk identification and preparation of mitigation methods.
- Responsible for scheduling techniques, cash flow projections, cost control, budgeting, accounting principles, safety procedures and QA/AC standards.
- Forecasts and report to management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Construction Management is a plus.
- 10-15 years of experience in “turnkey”/ EPC Oil & Gas projects of which at least 5 years as a Planning Manager.
- Experience in Projects planning & scheduling functions, including schedule development and schedule analysis of multiple large projects.
- Possess broad knowledge of project controls concepts and principles.
- Possess an aggressive but tactful personality.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate organizational skills. Be supportive of company project goals and policies. Be resourceful and flexible with a positive attitude.
Able to lead multinational team, communication skills, organization skills, problem solving skills, decision making skills, good IT skills, Solid knowledge of Planning software.