Join one of the largest (6th in the world) hospitality companies as they expand into the US market. Their mission in the US is to become the largest and most loved hospitality brand. This year our Client objective is to grow 10x faster than any hospitality brand in the nation (US) ever has.
Their cultural thrives on positivism, results, transparency, and fun. They love data and trust their team to run their respective areas of the business independently. They ensure their team members get more out of the company than they get out of them.
Our Client specializes in helping hotel owners in the economy space (1-3 star) maximize their profitability and time by the following 5 value proportions:
- Our Client invests their money in the properties in order to increase their online and drive by conversion. Furthermore after they transform the properties they change their name to the Client name therefore resetting their guest reviews and allowing them to build a new and better brand reputation.
- They manage hotels listings on their online travel agencies and provide them saving that they couldn’t get as a result of their scale.
- They fully manage all pricing for hotels, updating the price across hundreds of online markets 4 times per second based upon the occupancy in their market as well as their hotel.
- Our Client provide the hotel a captain who is dedicated to their success and measured by the customer review scores. This person helps train the staff and visits the property daily.
- They provide the hotel the Client management system that is used in over 15,000 hotels designed specifically for the economy space. The system integrates all technology Systems.
Our Client provides all of this for a rate lower than anyone in the industry via a 2 page contract that maximizes owner flexibility.
So what are you waiting for?
Our Client is recruiting for Business Development Head (BDH) (base salary + commission + medical, dental, vision, disability + 401K + mileage and gas reimbursement + paid time off + laptop + cell phone) to plan and oversee the business development team in assigned areas with the goal to on-board high quality hotels (1 to 3 star) on to the Client's network.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Who We’re Looking For:
- Lead, motive and energize a nationwide team of business development reps to meet and exceed company goals
- Work with our talent acquisition team to find, interview and build a world-class business development team
- Work directly with region heads and state heads to ensure business development reps are meeting their person goals and work on sales strategies in the field to expedite hotel sign-ups
- Help close deals with larger ownership and national groups
- 10 to 15 years' experience in sales or business development of which at least 5 years is in business development/sales team management; experience managing large (20, 30 plus team size) remote teams is an asset
- Proven successful track record as a manager, closer and business development rep
- A self- motivated, highly organized person with a problem solving and flexible mind who’s looking to grow in a fast-paced start-up environment
- High-energy, hard working and positive person who looks to not just meet but exceed all given goals
- Willingness to travel to assist business development reps, managers, etc. in the field