Join one of the largest hospitality companies as they expand into the US market in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. Their mission in the US is to become the largest and most loved hospitality brand. This year our Client objective is to grow 10x faster than any hospitality brand in the nation (US) ever has.
Their cultural thrives on positivity, results, transparency, and fun. They love data and trust their team to run their respective areas of the business independently. They ensure their team members get more out of the company than they get out of them.
Our Client specializes in helping hotel owners in the economy space (1-3 star) maximize their profitability and time by the following 5 value proportions:
Our Client provides all of this for a rate lower than anyone in the industry via a 2 page contract that maximizes owner flexibility.
So what are you waiting for?
Our Client is recruiting for Business Development Representative/Manager (BDM) (Salary: competitive salary + commission target of 35,000 per year payout uncapped + medical + 401K + mileage and gas reimbursement) to plan and oversee business development efforts in assigned areas with the goal to on-board high quality hotels (1 to 3 star) on to the Client's network.
Your role will be to identify hotels, visit them (outdoor BD and sales), negotiate the agreements and handover to the Project Construction Management team who will get the the property renovated and ready for the grand opening. You will also manage existing accounts and strengthen relationships. You will be part of an established organization, that is one of the largest in their region and soon to become the largest and most loved in the US.
• Plan & oversee business development efforts for our Client in assigned areas / clusters with a goal to on-board high quality budget hotels on to the Client network
• Identify new hotels that meet Client standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner
willingness etc. and pitch Clients partnership proposal
• Negotiate commercial agreement with interested hotels and sign-up rooms
• Strengthen relationship with existing hotel owners & other relevant stakeholders
• Collaborate with other teams in the organization such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis
• 2 to 7 years of high quality experience in sales or business development (applicants with insurance and credit card selling experience will be preferred) but all are welcome to apply
• Strong analytical skills and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals
• Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
• High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get tasks completed
• Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams
locally as well as globally
• Local market knowledge is a must
• Relevant experience in hospitality industry is an advantage but not required
• Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred but not required
Please apply with your MS Word format resume, PDF files are more difficult to process. Thanks.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected will be contacted.